Sunday, October 1, 2017

2017 Write 31 Days -Joy in the Journey

   
Welcome to the 31 Days of Joy in the Journey! 

 
          Every October a bunch of crazy bloggers attempt to write for 31 days on a single topic. It is fun, inspiring and exhausting and I have been looking forward to it all year!

         Since this year has been busier than usual, I keep reminding myself to enjoy the journey. I know how fast the years fly by and how seasons change and it won't always be like this. Life is not as much about the destinations as it is about the day to day and I don't want to miss out on the present by always looking toward the future. I want to have joy everyday. 

          If you would like to have more joy in your journey you have come to the right place. I hope you will follow along and I pray something will inspire you and give you more joy in your journey!

          If you would like to read my previous year's series, click one of these links: Our Adoption Adventure.  Hearing God. Changed Lives.  If you would like to read other blogs and different topics you can go to Write31days.com.

Day 1: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Day 2: There is No Place Like Home
Day 3: Get Ready
Day 4: Courage
Day 5:  Intentional Thoughts
Day 6:  5 Out of the Box Ways to Have More Joy
Day 7:  Taking Happy Back
Day 8:  Joy in the Skies
Day 9:  Joy or Happiness?
Day 10: The 4:8 Principle
Day 11:  When There is No Joy
Day 12:  Live it!
Day 13:  Words or Numbers?
Day 14:
Day 15:  Who Are We?
Day 16:  The Happiness Project
Day 17:  Make Your Own Joy
Day 18:  Jamming Our Joy
Day 19:  Joy at Any Age
Day 20:  What is Your Happiness Style?
Day 21:  Where Has My Joy Gone?
Day 22:  Joy in Trials
Day 23:  Joy in Trials - Part 2
Day 24:  Joy in Songs
Day 25:  Marriage Doesn't Make You Happy
Day 26:  What is Your Happiness Set Point?
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:
Day 31:

   


 Joyfully!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment